Thursday, July 14, 2011

A flurry of sights

These past 2 or 3 days (I am losing track!) have been a world wind of breath taking sights, wonderful foods, & incredible amounts of walking. I have also gotten to experience the Barcelona night life which is beyond amazing. Needless to say, my body is sore and I am exhausted. While I had plans today to spend the morning on the beach, the rain clouds that ascended on the city last night thought it would be better if I spent the morning lounging around the apartment. While I love the way the rain changes the landscape of the city, I am hoping that my last two days in Barcelona will be filled with lots of sunshine and sunscreen. Here are a few of my favorite sights I saw over the past few days.
xoxo,
Kacy
Wonderful fresh fruit from La Boqueria
Gaudi's Casa Batallo
National Palace at Montjuic Park
Views from Olympic Stadium
Joan Miro park

No comments:

Post a Comment