Sunday, January 23, 2011

Redefining TOMMY

My favorite part of the American sportswear aesthetic is how accessible it is to the masses. The Tommy Collection by Tommy Hilfiger for Spring 2011 is no exception. Completely revamping the line's image to more closely resemble it's iconic past, the Fall 2010 Collection helped Hilfiger reclaim his rightful spot in American sportswear royalty. While I loved the equestrian and quintessential preppy elements of his fall line, his spring line is much more feminine and on trend with the bright pops of color so prevalent this season. As someone who loves when fashion and comfort are mixed I can not wait until spring arrives so I can wear some of these pieces. Oh wait, I live in Arizona. Spring began almost 2 weeks ago. Well I guess I better get shopping!
Love,
Kacy

No comments:

Post a Comment