Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pop-Up Park

January in Arizona sounds ideal to almost anyone braving through a cold New York City winter. While I do enjoy the 70 degree sunny days, I still long to be bundled up in my favorite city. However this year, even New Yorker's can experience some of our mild weather with Openhouse Gallery's Pop-up park. With over 4,500 square feet, the faux park is complete with grass, trees, and even a small pond. They are even offering yoga classes (for a small fee of course, after all this is NYC we are talking about!) If I were in my beloved city I would hurry and take some refuge from the blistering cold before its too late. Like all good things, the park will only be open through January 30th. So to all my friends in New York, get a taste of home while you still can!
Love always,
Kacy






No comments:

Post a Comment