Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Live Colorfully

I worship kate spade. If I could live in a colorful kate spade world, full of balloons and pinwheels and exquisitely designed clothing and accessories, I wouldn't think twice about leaving reality behind. All of the designs exude happiness, and for this, I thank Katherine Brosnahan (and of course Deborah Lloyd). Kate spade has always been famous for its unapologetically punchy and bright hues, featured in all the products. The most recent kate spade campaign premiers a new color each month, for the rest of the year! What a treat! January begins with red. Among the irresistible red collection, I am particularly coveting the Year of Color January ring and the Double Bow Studs.
Along with the selected red items, the website offers a customized print (available for purchase) and video collaborations. If all the videos are as brilliant and inspiring as January, I might just die of happiness. Enjoy this piece of heaven, it certainly made my day and I hope it makes yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment