Monday, November 15, 2010

Lanvin Hearts Collection


For fashion connoisseurs like Jenna and I, the week of November 20th is significant for much more than the approaching holiday festivities. While seeing our loved ones and baking pies has us excited for the impending day of gluttony (also known as Thanksgiving), it is Lanvin's release of their collection for H&M that truly has our hearts a flutter. With so many amazing pieces under $200, it will be hard to resist not picking up a "gift" or two for ourselves. While some have looked down on high end designers for debuting more budget friendly lines I must commend them. Why shouldn't high fashion be accessible to everyone? I am personally very excited about the collection's faux fur items. It is the one trend this season I have become obsessed with! (even though living in Arizona I rarely get to wear them) Here are a few of my favorite looks from the collection.
P.S. only the H&M at Scottsdale Fashion Square will be carrying the collection..go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment