Monday, November 22, 2010

Glamourous Gift Guides

I apologize for the neglect over the weekend. With the semester wrapping up and the holidays approaching there is always so much to do! Kacy will be out of town for the week so I will do my best to update the blog with tons of inspirational ideas and covet-worthy items.

Christmas celebration begins immediately after Thanksgiving for my family, which includes putting up decorations, buying the tree and christmas gift shopping. To make this process a little easier I present my favorite online gift guides. Some are outright indulgent, while others are helpful and entertaining to explore. I hope they are useful as you purchase gifts for others and create your own wish list. I know I have found some seriously fabulous items that are on my list. Enjoy!
Jenna

Top five Christmas gift guides:
J. Crew presents a fun, easy to navigate picture gift guide. The scrolling scene offers the cutest sweaters, shoes and accessories for women, alongside helpful gift suggestions. Categories separated by him/her, as well as by price and type of gift makes finding something perfect a snap.

While I am positive I cannot afford anything from Neiman Marcus, I love looking at the indulgent gifts they suggest. They cover all the bases, with home gifts, gifts separated by recipient and even by occasion. I wish I could have it all, or even just one!

Urban Outfitters offers a unique and playful gift guide, true to their kitschy and unexpected style. I personally love gift guides separated by the personality of the recipient, and Urban offers class clown, party girl, and romantic, among many others. Check out the stocking stuffer section for pointless, but necessary toys and accessories.

Although Anthropologie's gift guide is not expansive, the short descriptions for each gift capture the humor and love in human relationships. The gift are not too expensive (relative to some Anthro items) and they are very sweet and colorful. I especially love the China Cabinet Bracelets and the Slopes Scarf.

Last, but not least, H&M offers the most amazing gift guide presentation I've seen yet! The combination of video, pictures, large gift boxes and maze-like progression is beyond. Plus the relationships documented in each photo are appropriate and sentimental. Of course we all know their clothes are amazing as well, so it's basically perfect.

Happy Thanksgiving! And Happy Black Friday Shopping!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment