Saturday, March 19, 2011

All Buttoned-Up

Shirt: Forever 21, Necklace: Macy's
Jeans: kate spade (most recent splurge, and totally worth it)
Shoes: small boutique in Santa Cruz, CA

I recently got my hands on my mother's Nikon D60 (which she has had for years and still has no idea how to use), so this first outfit post is a test run of the hopefully new and improved photos that will be featured on Indulgent Ambition. Kacy and I traveled to Sedona this past week for a mini-vacation and took advantage of this romantic outside market as the setting for some outfit pictures. Normally I'm all about vivid pigments, but at the moment I'm enjoying some softer colors, like pale pink, periwinkle and mint green. I guess that's my way of embracing spring, although I'm still on the hunt for something yellow.


1 comment: