Thursday, February 10, 2011

Right Now I'm Loving....


I haven't posted much in the last week and I feel as though my head might explode with all the ideas and inspirations I've been hoarding. School is seriously getting in the way of everything I want to be doing lately (reading the March Instyle, spending hours on fashion blogs, finally getting around to watching An Education, and of course blogging!). Although, I did get to do a presentation on kate spade for my marketing class earlier this week, so I suppose I can't complain too much. I originally wanted to do one cumulative post about all the things I've discovered and fallen in love with lately, but I felt that just wouldn't do them justice, so I suppose I'll have to be better about posting in order to get to everything. Even though the preview of H&M's spring Conscious collection came out a bit ago, I still cant get over how excited I am for it. The feminine, flowing dresses, light colors and scallop hems are exactly what I envision for spring. With a mix of structured, dressy pieces and comfy items, like a cute cropped sweatshirt, Im sure Ill find everything I need. I'd pair these looks with some delicate layered jewelry, bright lips and a utilitarian but cute cross body bag. Love it! and I hope you do too!
As Always,
Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment