Friday, December 17, 2010

Newest Obsession

As Kacy mentioned, I am back home in northern California for the winter break and loving every minute of it! Yesterday I went along with my mom to do some Christmas shopping and discovered possibly one of the best stores in existence. The best part is, it isn't some unaffordable ritzy boutique with clothes I only dream about, but an adorable craft and paper store! Paper Source offers adorable cards and crafting ideas, as well as knick knacks and things you simply cannot live without, such as Jonathan Adler pens and pencils. Although the stores are not very popular, their website (http://www.paper-source.com/) offers all their adorable merchandise! I plan on taking a class at the store in January to teach me how to use assorted crafting tools, as I dabble in card making when I have the time. Ill let you know how it goes! Enjoy my adorable collage comprised of my favorite Paper Source items!
xoxo
Jenna



No comments:

Post a Comment